½ cup flour
50gm cold butter, cubed
2 Tbsp sugar
1 egg yolk
750gm cream cheese
1 cup sugar
3 Tbsp flour
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
3 eggs plus leftover egg white
½ tsb cinnamon
3 Tbsp ViBERi Organic Blackcurrant Powder
350gm ViBERi Organic Frozen Blackcurrants
- To make crust, combine the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, mix until butter is finely chopped, then add egg yolk and mix to a dough.
- Press mixture into a 20cm diameter spring form pan and bake at 200°C for 5 minutes.
- Blend softened cream cheese in food processor with the sugar, flour, vanilla, zest, cinnamon and blackcurrant powder, then add the eggs and beat until evenly smooth.
- For extra blackcurrant taste, tip 350gm bag of frozen blackcurrants onto the partially cooked base then pour filling over.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes, then at 150°C for 45-60 minutes, until a pointed knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Leave to stand 30 minutes, then run a knife around the sides of the pan then release the sides
Keep refrigerated :)
(Image not of this recipe please do send us your photo if you make it!)
Leave a comment